My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 September 2007

Yes, Two Cardigans




I have begun the Minimalist Cardigan from IK Fall 2007. I have chosen to use Brown Sheep's Nature Spun in the colour, Platte River Blue.




Because one cardigan was not enough, I am also working on Eunny Jang's Tangled Yoke Cardigan, which is also in the Fall 2007 IK. I like the colour (Melody) but I am not crazy about how the yarn feels while I am using it. Hence why I began the Minimalist Cardigan. I needed to have breaks from the Rowan yarn and still be productive.

3 comments:

Dipsy said...

Your cardigans are both going to look so beautiful - the patterns are certainly stunning! I also love your colour choices!

Carol said...

I can't wait to see the Autumn Rose :)

Jenn said...

Wow! just found your blog from Ravelry. I use Knittingmomof3 as my yahoo ID and thought it was funny to see it on Rav. Then looking at your blog, I see your name is Jennifer..... and so is mine!

anyway, Beautiful Knitting!