My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 October 2007

Coffee Swap Three Questionnaire

QUESTIONS

1. Whole bean or ground?

French Pressed Grind (anything else is too finely ground) or Whole bean. Since some people do not know what a French Press
is (and it is called by different names in different areas, here is a
picture).... hhref="ttp://www.coffeeam.com/frenchpress.html">ttp://www.coffeeam.com/frenchpress.html


2. Fully-loaded or decaf?


Definitely fully loaded!

3. Regular or flavored?

Regular please. :)

4. How do you drink your coffee?

I make it in a French Press and drink it very hot, dark, and strong.

5. Favorite coffee ever?


The best was from the Former
Soviet Republic of Georgia. Since that is not an option, I would say my
current favourite is SumatraMandheling Coffee from http://www.coffeeam.com/summan.html

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?


Sort of fussy. Grocery store
coffee is nasty. I prefer full bodied, bold coffees, with a dark roast.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?

Biscotti, Scones, or Biscuits (cookies)


8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?


I only like black coffee, and it
must be ground for a French Press. No instant, creamers, or flavours.

9. Yarn/fiber you love?

Wool, wool blends. cotton blends. Please no sock yarn, I already have more than I can knit up. :P

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?


“Novelty” yarns, fun fur,
acrylic, synthetic, “fluffy, shedding yarns”. Also, I am not aKnitpicks fan. :(.

11. What's on your needles?

Tangled Yoke Cardigan, Autumn Rose Pullover, Minimalist Cardigan, Montego Bay Scarf

12. Favorite colors?


Oh my, there are so many! Soft
pinks (not the baby pink), blues, creams, chocolate browns, autumnal
shades.


13. Allergies?

Cigarette smoke


style="font-style:italic;">14. Anything you really love, really
don't like, or just need to get off your chest?



I only use Addi circular needles, I do not care for Bright “jewel tone”
colours or neon colours, and I have more sock yarn than I can ever use.

I collect handmade pottery mugs, it is an addiction of mine and I
adore dark chocolate (Belgium chocolate is the best, especially in
truffle form). :D

I can be found on Ravelry, under knittingmomof3 :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! Looking at your blog, you have many wonderful projects, both completed and in progress. I look forward to see the progress of the WIPs. Reading your answers to the swap, I had to chuckle at "I have more sock yarn than I can ever use"...me too, but I can't seem to help it.