My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

05 October 2007

Knitters' Coffee Swap Three

I am so excited to have made it in the Knitters' Coffee Swap Three. :)

I will post more about it as I learn more and recieve my coffee swap person's name.

This will be fun! How could it not be, seeing it involves coffee, knitting, and of course chocolate must be added. ;)

On the kniting front, the Mimimalist Cardigan is coming along well, as is the Tangled Yoke Cardigan. Adter a unbelievably stupid mistake on my part (always chck the size of your needles) I managed to achieve gauge and beginning the Autumn Rose Pullover.

Pictures to follow soon.

1 comment:

bev said...

Jealousy abounds here. A coffee swap?