My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 May 2008

What Are you doing on May 10th?

May 10th marks World Fair Trade Day

As some of you know I have a strong opinion/love for all things Fair Trade and Organic. I also have a passion for coffee. Oh how I love my coffee. :) So Imagine my surprise to discover The World's Largest Fair Trade Coffee Break

Yes! The title alone is music to my ears.

On May 10th at 3PM EDT/12PM PDT is when the FT coffee breaks begin. So find your favourite brand of coffee, my is Telong, from Grounds For Change.

Make a day of it, not that one needs a reason to party. ;)

Invite family, friends, co-workers, neighbours and make delicious organic snacks and serve up some hot FT coffee and celebrate the workers who bring us these wonderful beverages and food...least of all Fair Trade chocolates of which there is a lot. I believe I may have tried them all and can safely say they are all delicious!

Off to plan and of course pick up some Fair Trade chocolate.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Ok..just send the extra chocolates this way....BEG
Hugs,
Deb