My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

15 June 2008

Happy Father's Day Steve!

Today is being spent honouring my wonderful husband of 17 years, who is the most brilliant and patient father to our 3 beautiful, energetic teen sons. He is so sweet, he chose to go to the store to buy a disposable camera (since our digital camera broke) and is currently photographing some of my yarn and projects so that I can actually post pictures in the near future! How sweet is he to spend part of his special day to take photos for me? Yes, I do love this man!

I will be back blogging, hopefully with pictures. For now, the rest of the day belongs to my husband. :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!
Hugs,
Debbie