My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 August 2008

Let The Ravlympics Begin!

No, I truly do not have time to blog, the Ravelympics have begun!

In the next 17 days, I must juggle watching the real Olympics, finish painting the interior of the house (we have three rooms finished, eight to go), my in-laws are driving out here to visit us, and I need to make certain my teens have what they need to head back to school in 12 days! Is it any wonder I am a member of team Hopelessly Over-Committed on Ravelry?

I posted a while back about my Ravelympic projects, well I changed them up a bit. Anyone surprised? I thought not.

As I mentioned, I am on Team Hopelessly Over-Committed and my events are Lace-Weight Long Jump, Scarf Stroke , and Sweater Sprint.

For the Sweater Sprint I will be making the Jawbreaker Cardigan, by Kendra Cray, which can be found in Interweave Knits Magazine Winter 2006. I shall be knitting this sweater out of
Rowan Yorkshire Tweed Chunky, colour 556 Flaming.

For Lace-Weight Long Jump and Scarf Stroke I will be attempting to make a lovely design by Ms. Norah Gaughan. The pattern, Wedge, calls for a heavier weight yarn, but I fell in love with the Semi-Solid Colourway for August (Honey Wheat) made by Roxanne of Zen Yarn Gardens.

May all the Olympians realise they are winners.

I have a camera again (hooray!) and will be posting update photos. :)

No comments: