My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 August 2008

My Book Review Policy

I welcome all authors and publishers to contact me via email: knittingmomof3(AT)gmail(DOT)com

My review policy is fairly straightforward in an effort to make the review process a successful one for all parties. Please read over my review policy and please do not hesitate to contact me.

I truly do enjoy almost all genres. My absolute favourites include; Historical Fiction, Mystery (Cozy through Psychological Thrillers), Contemporary Fiction, Classics, Multicultural/Ethnic Fiction and Historical/Cultural Memoirs.

While I am an avid reader, there are some genres that I typically do not care for, no matter how well written. These include; Romance, Westerns, Sci-Fi. As with everything there are some exceptions, so if your novel is one of the above mentioned genres, do inquire first, since these are very broad genres and I do like some books from each of these very much!

At this time I am not accepting Self-Help, Childrens Books, Comics and Graphic Novels, or Erotica.

I do not accept digital copies or eBooks. I have no inclination to read an entire novel on my computer.

Any book or ARC sent to me for review will not be returned. I do not sell any books I receive.

I write honest reviews based on how I feel about the novel. If you do not want an honest review, then please do not ask me to review. In my reviews I thank the author/publishing company that furnished the book for review. To keep my reviews unbiased, I treat all books equally.

At this time, I prefer reviews only, but will occasionally offer book giveaways. If I host a giveaway for you, I will require you to ship the prize to winner, as I do not ship to winners.

All books will be reviewed in the order I receive them unless a prior date is scheduled, such as a book tour.

Finally, on rare occasions, there may be circumstance beyond my control that could possibly delay a review. Should this happen I will contact you to let you know if there will be a delay.

Thank you for considering me and if you have any further questions or would like to send me a book to review, please me at: knittingmomof3(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Photobucket