My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

15 August 2008

Ravelympics First Completed Event

I have succesfully completed one of my two events and so, I am taking a short break to share with my Wedge Scarf, designed by the talented Norah Gaughan. I made the scarf out of Zen Yarn Gardens' Gemilicious Fingering Weight Yarn using Addi Yurbo Needles US 5.

Presenting for Team Hopelessly Overcommitted in the events of Laceweight Long Jump and Scarf Stroke, I give you: Ravelympics Gaughan Style







3 comments:

From A Creative Heart said...

Love it....I give you a 10!
Now just waiting to see you in the polevault.... lol
Hugs,
Deb

From A Creative Heart said...

Because I love your blog...I am giving you a bloggy award!! Check out my blog for info.
Hugs,
Debbie

Becky said...

Beautiful scarf. And size 5 needles? Way to go!