My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

30 October 2008

Short, yet touching

I came across this and wanted to share, as I think it says so very much in just a few words.

“Rosa sat so Martin could walk.

Martin walked so Barack could run.

Barack ran so your children could fly.”

-Author unknown

I am hoping to have progress photos of my two Peace Fleece sweaters up by the weekend.

Tonight is Beggar's Night so it will be fun to see all the little kids in their costumes. :)

I cannot believe it is almost November!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Okay, I've been meaning to ask you, and I don't feel stupid about it since we're friends, but what does Rundpinne mean? I know it's something clever and witty for sure....
I like this little poem, can't wait to see what happens next week.

Liz said...

Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Liz & Mabel