My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

18 October 2008

Where Does Time Go?




A few weeks ago my oldest turned 16. He is a fan of Doctor Who, so we had a cake designed with that in mind.



I have been knitting. :) I am currently working on two cardigans, "Coup D'Etat Cardigan" and "Everyday Cardigan". I only have an older picture of my "Coup D'Etat" Cardigan, in Georgia Rose by Peace Fleece. The back is now finished and I should be updating the pictures soon.



Sadly, I only have the original shot of the "Everyday" Cardigan, even thought the back is finished. It is made from Peace Fleece DK Kamchatka Sea Moss.




I have also been working on Christmas gifts. My three most recent accomplishments have been; "Autumn Cabled Knits", "Foliage Hat" and "Chickadee Cowl"

Autumn Cabled Mitts in Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light:




Foliage Hat knitted in Malabgrio Chunky:



Finally Chickadee Cowl in Malabrigo Chunky:


2 comments:

Tina said...

I love those mitts. Emme would love those. You are so talented.

Jennifer said...

Thanks Tina! They are a fun and easy knit. I am going to be attempting some with teeny beads. :)