My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

29 November 2008

Christmas Knitting

I have been busy knitting gifts and as usual, I am dreadful about documenting what I have made and to whom I have gifted it to. However I still have some gifts still here and figured I may as well photograph them as some sort of documentation for no other reason than to remind myself what I have done. Yes, my mind does need such reminders. I have been knitting over 18 years and have very few items actually captured on film.









I am almost finished with two cardigans, but will wait until they are blocked before photographing them. In the meantime, I still have a few more items to knit and a few to finish, the first would be the hat I have four rows left on.

4 comments:

Keep It Classy, Jen said...

What beautiful scarves!!!

Kathleen said...

Thank you for showing off your knitting. I can tell it's the work of a seasoned knitter, since the stitches look so tight and perfect. I love the cabled gray hat that you made. I need to post some of my knits soon.

Kathleen said...

Just here admiring the knitting again.

Erin said...

Such beautiful work. I love all of those scarves...okay and the hats too ;)