My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 November 2008

Day 3 of Intense Pain = Hospital Trip

I am trying to be much better about blogging so I am letting everyone know the past 3 days have been rather difficult. Probably more so for anyone who has tried to read my rambling posts. ;) I am off to hospital and hopefully something will help and I shall be as pain free as my body gets, which to me, right now, would be a blessing.

For those thinking I may be complaining or whining, I assure you I am not. I a grateful for health insurance. I am grateful my husband has a job where he can take the time off to take me to hospital, I am grateful to know that this intense pain is only temporary. I take comfort in knowing I may soon be back to my regular pain level, which right now sounds really good. I am grateful for scientific technology that may provide me with some pain relief I need.

I am wishing you all a very happy, healthy Friday. I will be back as soon as I am able.

3 comments:

angie said...

Oh no! WISHING you a PAIN FREE weekend. There's nothing more debelitating (sp?) than pain.....

Tiff said...

Jen, lots of healing prayers headed your way. Please keep us updated on how you're doing when you can okay?
Love Tiff

blueviolet said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! I'm so sorry!