My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 November 2008

A Good Quote To Start The Day & The Book I Won Arrived!!

I received this quote this morning in my email and was once again reminded of my passion for philosophy, so I decided I would share it with all who read my blog. May you take from it as much as I do.

"I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts."

- John Locke, philosopher

On a lighter note, yet still educational the book I won, from Linda at The Gluten Free Homemaker, arrived!

This book will come in most handy as I was not quite certain how to prepare nutritious foods I could eat that would also be tasty for the family. My problem has been solved. Thank you Linda! Of course, I did take a photo of the book. ;)



With a bit of luck I will be posting my cardigans soon. I am knitting as fast as I can. I need a day in which I have absolutely nothing to do, but knit.

2 comments:

realworldmartha said...

Hey,

I am getting ready to qualify people for my contest. I need a link of your post of my contest that appeared on your blog. Please send ASAP to qualify.

Thanks,

Debbie aka The Real World Martha

Jennifer said...

Here is the post and I left a comment with my blog link on your site. I hope that is what you were asking?