My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

15 November 2008

I have a New Favourite Thanks to Mom Most Traveled :)

Mom Most Traveled has introduced me, through the wonderful Tea Party, to a fabulous new store called Bamboosa. Mom Most Traveled is offering a a lovely, Baby Ribbed Tank from Bambossa, which I really want to win. I believe in natural, renewable and organic materials and I want myself and my family to be clothed in such a manner. My Christmas list for myself and my family is quite extensive at this store alone. :) As an added bonus, Bambossa is approved by Co-op America, which is extremely important to me. Have I posted recently about Fair Trade, Organic, and the Green Pages? I will be back later to do so. :)

2 comments:

CanCan (MomMostTraveled) said...

I just joined Co-Op America! I can't wait to get my goodies! :)

Thanks for entering, it is totally random, so it IS possible for #1 to win!

Jennifer said...

I *heart* Co-Op America! I screwed up my first post and I should be caffeinated enough not to have. You will see when you read your comments. I am sorry. :(
I love your blog and I look forward to many more wonderful posts from you.

Jennifer