My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

17 November 2008

I Won Real World Martha's Week #2 Contest

I am so excited to be posting that I won a weeks worth of prizes from Real World Martha's week long contest, Week #2! So what did I win? The photos are all over her post: Week 2 Winner.
Here is a list of the very generous and talented merchants who I will be receiving my prizes from.

Elly Nelly

Marianne Richmond
Gifts of Creation
LMNOProducts by Lauren McMahon 
BrainScan
Under Her Charm
Oodles of Creations By Beth
Zadyball
 
Please take time out and visit their stores, you will not be disappointed and who knows, these stores may cover all of your Christmas shopping needs. :)

2 comments:

Tiff said...

You go Girlfriend, congratulations!!

Jennifer said...

Thank you I will post pictures when everything arrives. :)