My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 December 2008

Aloha Friday Is Here


An Island Life hosts Aloha Fridays and I immediately loved the idea of kicking back and relaxing on Friday, so I joined in the fun. Today my husband is starting his Christmas break. The boys are at school, their last day until 2 Jan, which means DH and I have the house to ourselves for 7 hours WHOOT! This is an extremely rare event and one I am very grateful for. I think this weekend will be for baking, as we have not done any yet and every year we gift the neighbours with cookies. Now that my in-laws are coming for Christmas, this will be the first time ever, I figure I best have some Christmas goodies to much on. So, my question is:
What is your favourite Christmas cookie to make and give/serve others?
Visit other Aloha Friday blogs and do leave comments, please. We all need some extra love this time of year.

9 comments:

The Downs Gang said...

i dont bake so th ones that have icing christmas sorinkles

TheAngelForever said...

Growing up my friend's mother would always make these amazing cookies. I finally asked for the recipe. They are called Bon Bon cookies and they are amazing. I make them for Chanukah, to give as Christmas presents and all year long.

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

i always answer... chocolate chip cookies all year round. but a friend said i'm boring for picking that... so, i guess my favorite would be the ones the looks like a pretty christmas ornament cookie.

blueviolet said...

The cutout cookies with frosting and sprinkles are the ones that my kids love the most so that would have to be it!

Have fun with your husband! Yippee!

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Ice sugar cookies! They are so fun to cut and decorate.

The Farmer Files said...

I like the ones I make with the bite sized snickers inside!!!!

sues2u2 said...

The peanut butter ones w/ kisses on top. They look like a present all ready to eat!

Jenni Jiggety said...

I love making sugar cookies with sprinkles!
In fact I just finished baking a batch!

janetfaye said...

I love Butter Cookies with powdered sugar on them.