My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 December 2008

December Is Here!


I absolutely love December! Not only is Christmas my favourite holiday, but December ushers in cooler temperatures. So far December has started off to a fantastic start! As of this morning, it is snowing, not much, yet enough for me to enjoy the snow as it falls. Have I mentioned my passion for snowy winters? I do not see a lot of snow where I currently live so I appreciate each and every snowfall regardless the amount.

This weekend was rather busy. My SIL and Nephew moved, which was dreadfully hard on my boys, yet they were able to spend some quality time with them before they left.

In the midst of my boys being saddened by their beloved Aunt moving out of state, we were quite busy with family activities. We picked out our Christmas tree and managed to decorated the house and tree. The guys even decorated the outside of the home with lights. My Christmas shopping is finished as well as my Christmas cards. We are now set to enjoy this holiday season. I have Christmas music playing, scented candles and the tree make the house smell all festive and I am beginning to get into a cookie baking mood.

5 comments:

Tiff said...

What a beautiful tree, and the red walls are gorgeous!!
Sorry that your SIL's move has been so hard on everyone, I'm sure that it was just as hard to say goodbye.
Lots of love, Tiff

Kathleen said...

I love your tree, which looks so pretty against the red walls. The star on top is perfect with your decor.

I can't believe you have all of the Christmas stuff done already! Good for you that you can relax and enjoy the season.

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE the tree and I love this month too! ENJOY! Fifi

mannequin said...

Oh your tree is so pretty!!

And I am soooo sorry it took me so long to get over here; I have been a busy bee.
I'm also happy you sent me this link; I kept trying to find your blog but could only find the knitting groups.
yyyippppeee. I'm adding you to my blogroll! I'll be back!

Kristin said...

It looks so beautiful!