My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

30 December 2008

I am exhausted!

This Tuesday my brain is mush. I spent the past 24 hours on pain medication and then had the following discussion with my twin sons after UPS brought the FHI Heat Technique G2 Flatiron I won from BettyConfidential.com's 'Tis the Season for Giving Giveaway!

Twins: What the heck is that?
Me: A Flatiron I won.
Twins: What do we do with it?
Me: Well, we do not do anything with it. Women use it to straighten their hair.
Twins: You already have straight hair.
Me: Please continue taking the Christmas decorations down. Less talking, more working.

Want to see a glimpse of the Flatiron I won? I will post a picture of me using it as soon as I figure out how (yes I am that inept).


1 comment:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I love my flat iron...It's gotten me through some horrible hair days. Grats on your win!