My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 December 2008

I Am A Featured Blogger!!

My blog and an interview of me are featured on Katydid and Kid's blog. I know, I am more stunned than anyone to be featured. I was extremely honoured when Kathleen asked me to be her featured Blogger for this Friday. Head over to Katydid and Kid to learn more about me and read Kathleen's wonderful blog posts. Stay awhile and enter a few of her contests as well. Kathleen is an extraordinary blogger. She is kind, generous, witty and a wonderful friend to have. Now grab a cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa and head over to her blog look around and enjoy!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats on being Kathleen's FB! It was great reading a bit more about you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Oh and btw, congrats on your new chicBuds! So cool.

Kathleen said...

I was so happy to feature you, and I'm sorry to have forgotten to contact you earlier, meaning not at the last minute! Thank you for participating and sharing a little about yourself...and for chatting up my blog too!

mannequin said...

You are quite treasured Jennifer :)

And now I know (sorta) what Rundpinne means. I was afraid to ask; I figured everyone but me already knew. :)

{the sassy mom} said...

I'm glad you liked the Gluten Free CCC Recipe.

I have some in my freezer, just for me! hehe!