My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 December 2008

I am feeling Popular

I was given two awards, so I am feeling sort of popular for the moment.

The most recent award comes from Blueviolet from A Nut In A Nutshell



The second award was given to me by Deb from From A Creative Heart



I would like to thank both of you for my first ever bloggy awards. I appreciate you both more than I can say.

As soon as my migraine medicine kicks in and the baking at least gets started, I shall decide to whom to pass these brilliant awards. Thank you both for being in my life.

1 comment:

blueviolet said...

Jennifer- I'm happy to have met you through blogging and I love getting to know you better. It makes me happy when I see your comments and I love visiting your blog too. You're such a sweet person and I'm glad we're friends! :)