My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

11 December 2008

Kodak Digital Photo Frames

This year my in-laws will be visiting for Christmas and e will be celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary with them. We really were not certain what to give them and my friend Deb suggested a digital photo frame. By now it is quite clear that I am not tech savy. Really, there was not a doubt, was there? So I had to do some research. I phoned my BIL and he thought it a brilliant idea and split the cost with us. We ended up buying them a Kodak Easyshare Digital Photo Frame and my BIL's wife sent us a CD of photos to add to it. My husband plans to set it up for his parents, then repackage it for me to wrap. I think they will love it and now I want one.

Imagine my squeal of glee when I noticed a EASYSHARE W820 Wireless Digital Frame with Home Decor Kit Giveaway listed at 5 Minutes for Giveaways.

If you have been thinking this may be a cool item to own of gift, head over to 5 Minutes For Giveaways and while you are there, see what else they are offering.

1 comment:

Byron said...

That's nice!! I have lovely digital frame... It has fine picture quality!!