My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 December 2008

My First Christmas Gift-A BANNER!

Everyone check out my banner, I think it looks absolutely perfect!

Presents are always fun, especially when you least expect them. Merry Early Christmas to me, as Kathleen says it is an early Christmas present. I think it is an awesome Christmas present.

I was just minding my own business when I received an email with a banner for my page. Imagine my surprise and glee. I may have squealed a bit. According to Kathleen, she said when she would stop by my blog she thought my banner area looked a little lonely. I think she was too polite to say dull. ;) Whatever the reason, I am thrilled to be displaying a custom banner from Kathleen.

Please stop by her blog: Katydid and Kid and let her know how wonderful she is and what a fabulous job she did.

Personally, I do not know how to thank her enough. And my blog does look far less lonely. :)

4 comments:

blueviolet said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you. She's working on something for me too. And since I see what she did for you, I know it's going to be great!

Tiff said...

Love it! my favorite colors of the season :o)

mannequin said...

Oh and DOES cheer things up over here. How very sweet of her..that's just how she rolls. She's a sweetie pie.
Your blog looks great Jennifer, so pretty!

Kathleen said...

Thanks for your kind remarks! I enjoyed making it for you, and it makes me happy to bring a smile to someone's day. I'm also thankful that I've made a new friend this year in you!