My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

11 December 2008

My Turmoil Over ChicBuds

I have been having an internal battle with myself since I first laid eyes on ChicBuds. I really, really, really want them. However, I do not need them. They are so trendy and chic and would look lovely on me, I just know it, yet I am a SAHM and who would see them? Still I would know they were cute and thus I would feel better about me. They are retractable, so my cat will not eat the wires, yet is this justification enough to pay the price for them when my $7 ear buds work fine? Instead I should donate the extra money I would spend to Feeding America or an equally deserving charity, there are so many in need! Yet I really, really, really want these ear buds. I have tried winning them in the past and well, obviously I was not fortunate enough. However, I do have another chance! Mom Most Traveled is having a ChicBud Giveaway. If you happen to be the lucky winner and also fortunate enough to receive a set for Christmas, maybe you could send one my way?

2 comments:

From A Creative Heart said...

Good grief....I leave you alone for a day or two and you get in tooo much trouble!!!!
LOL
Hugs,
Deb
PS> you know you have to win the Fiesta ware for me....

chicbuds.com said...

you've been spotted by the chicbuds elf! read more here:http://chicbudself.blogspot.com and contact us for details :)
congrats
Ms. Elf
chicbuds.com