My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 December 2008

Once Again

Yes, the lure of the Platinum Keurig, is still strong. I keep trying to win a Keurig and obviously have not been successful. I dream of this mighty machine. I love the versatility of it and the fact I can buy Fair Trade and Organic coffee, teas, and cocoas. I have been wanting this for so long now. I doubt I shall win, but I cannot pass up another chance. If you would like a chance visit The Secret Is In The Sauce. Good Luck!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Ohhh that thing looks awesome! Good luck I hope you win! =)

mannequin said...

Oh I do so hope you win that. I know it would go to a good home with you.
It's what you love, isn't it?

Tiff said...

Crossing my fingers that if they don't pick me, you'll be the winner. hehe
Love ya!

blueviolet said...

Well, you're such a doll that it'll be ok with me if they pick you. As long as you invite me over to share.

The Muse said...

LOL...Oh goodness...you have it bad dont you?
LOL

LaTonya Yvette said...

Good Luck!

Mommy Mia said...

I hope you win! I admit, I had to go look and see what the heck you were talking about. Looks pretty neat. Good luck!

Lori@Thrifty Thoughts