My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

07 December 2008

Quotable Sunday

This is my first Quotable Sunday and I am quite excited to join in the fun!
Since this is my first time I am choosing A.A. Milne. I am quite found of his wonderful version of Winnie-the-Pooh and several of his quotes are deeply meaningful to me. Hopefully one of these will inspire you as well or at least make you smile. :)

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh”
A. A. Milne

" A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference."
A. A. Milne


"Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering."
A. A. Milne

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
A.A. Milne


"Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"
A. A. Milne

3 comments:

blueviolet said...

These are good ones!

Miss Blondie said...

Those are great! That first one is def. my favorite!! What great words of wisdom to instill in not only children but adults as well. Thanks for sharing!!

Toni said...

Those are awesom. I love Winnie the Pooh too. Thanks for joining in Quotable Sunday