My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

29 December 2008

Reading Challenge Through December 2009

There are a lot of Reading Challenges going on in blog land and of course I am looking for all of them. So if you know of any, leave me a comment please. Being a voracious reader I do go through a lot of books.

I wanted to share with everyone My Friend Amy's Buy One Book And Read It Challenge.

She is offering two choices for readers. The first challenge consists of buying a book and reading it before December 31, 2009. The second challenge (the one I am following) is to buy a book a month and read it.

My Friend Amy will have a button up soon and Mr. Linky. For now, just leave her a comment. The challenge begins January 1st.

I took advantage of Border's sale and purchased two books! Persian Girls: A Memoir by Nahid Rachlin and Things I've Been Silent About: Memories by Azar Nafisi .

I welcome any book recommendations as well as book groups. Please leave either in my comment section. I am always on the lookout for new books to read, so thank you in advance.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ahh I have about 4 or 5 books sitting on my dresser right now that I bought with every intention of reading before I had my daughter...I need to find the time to read, I miss it so!

blueviolet said...

That's funny that you have this here because I've been working on getting all of mine posted. I promised a friend I would do it so I am but it's a lot of work. So far I have 6 of them I've signed up for I think. Yikes!

Ginny said...

I have to start looking & see which reading challenges I want to join this year :)

I wanted to thank you for the well wishes on my daughter. She is back to perfect health finally. Thanks again!