My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

14 December 2008

Silly Sunday Christmas Quizzes

I am laying in bed today, just not feeling quite right, not too ill, but I have been better. So what does one do while waiting for their DH to arrive home with Ginger Ale? I personally take silly, fun quizzes.



You Are a Tree



You love every part of the holidays, down to the candy canes and stockings. And you're goofy enough to put a Christmas tree ornament on your tree!





Your Christmas Sprit Level: 85%



Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.

You celebrate Christmas with enthusiasm. You love every minute of the holidays.

Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays.

You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!






You Are a Self Help Book!



While your advice is not always welcome...

It's always right on target.


Take some time and just be silly today.

1 comment:

blueviolet said...

I'm a Christmas tree too, just like you but I only have 75 percent spirit. It seemed like I checked almost all of them too...oh well. I still have a week and a half to pick up the last 25 percent. lol

Sorry you're not feeling all that super today. I hope tomorrow is better!

:)