My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 December 2008

Thank You To chicBuds and Giella!!

Yesterday was a day of firsts for me. First my ELFED gift from Ms. chicBud Elf arrived! I squealed a little when I opened the box. Oh my new chicBuds are even lovelier in person! I used them all day, just knowing I looked styling! Want to see some photos? Honestly, they are so much prettier, unfortunately it is raining here and there is very little natural light to show off the beauty of my new chicBuds.


Another thank you goes out to Giella for the most wonderful make-up I have ever used. I am not normally a make-up wearer. There I said it. I prefer to go with just a bit of lipstick or gloss and that is it. Well, I won a GC to Giella from Jamie's Precious Peas and now I am hooked. I did not feel as though I was wearing make-up and I did not look as though I was trying to play "grown-up". Everything that arrived is wonderful and I cannot praise Giella's lip gloss enough. I am heading over to purchase a few more customised tubes for my stocking. :)

If you have not checked any of these out I highly recommend visiting chicBud and Giella!

No comments: