My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 December 2008

Totally Talented Tuesday Week 3

It is time once again to display something I made. This Tuesday features the end of my Christmas knitting. The scarf is one of my FIL's Christmas gifts. It is a simple scarf that took me forever. Why? Because I get bored with small projects. Now I can turn my attentions back to sweaters, my true knitting love. I apologise now for it not being blocked. I do not have the time to block it and have it dry before Christmas Eve. Poor planning on my part.



Please visit all of the other Tuesday Talent.


8 comments:

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

That looks like a nice scarf...nice a warm. What is blocking?

The Muse said...

Greetings Jennifer!
Scarf looks lovely...that's all I can ...and oh, table runners...LOL :)

Can't wait to see a sweater!
merry Christmas!

blueviolet said...

I have no idea what blocking is but that sure looks nice the way it is! I love seeing the things you make. I wish I had some knitting ability.

Kristy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Good luck on winning Saturday's Spotlight!
I'm so excited about my first giveaway!
Have a Great Christmas SITSta!

Dee said...

Good job!! I think it looks great!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Lovely site. I came over from Katydid. I love her Friday feature and checking out new blogs.

Nutty mom-- said...

Wish I could make something that nice. It looks awesome!

Rae Ann said...

Wow! That scarf is gorgeous! You really are totally talented!