My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

30 December 2008

Totally Talented Tuesday Week 4

Honestly, I am exhausted. We had a wonderful time with my in-laws, it was fabulous to finally spend a Christmas with them and an honour to share in their 50th Wedding Anniversary. However, I am exhausted, even though we had a very low key holiday. Their last day here I was on so much pain medication, I honestly cannot recall too much of the day. However we did play a card game that apparently an 8 year old can play and medicated me lost and lost big.

This Totally Talented Tuesday I will be displaying my husband's soy candles.



He makes all of our candles and is quite proud of them. He does a fabulous job, so please leave a comment to make him feel good (and so he continues to make lots of candles for me).

To go see all the other talent out there, head over to Two of A Kind Working On A Full House.


8 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

How cool! You should have him do a photo tutorial on how to make his candles! So fun.

Dee said...

oh that is so neat!!!!

Abby said...

I have to say that I am very impressed that you husband makes candles!

Ellen said...

Any chance Steve might post a tutorial? *g*

blueviolet said...

Those are really nice! He could sell them if he wanted to!

Nutty mom-- said...

what an awesome hubby!

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

Those are great!! What a crafty guy you have!!

Kathleen said...

Those are so nice. He does do a great job. Is he selling them? Soy candles are my favorite since they don't burn so sooty. Tell him I love them!