My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 December 2008

Totally Talented Tuesday

It is here, my first Totally Talented Tuesday thanks to the brilliant idea hatched by Two of a Kind Working on a Full House. Please join in the fun!



This week I shall be displaying the back of my head and a hat I knit using Malabrigo Worsted Weight Wool and the pattern is: Beaufort Hat designed by Angela Hahn.


5 comments:

Dee said...

Oh I LOVE it! That IS a lot of talent! WTG!

A Family Completed... said...

That is super cute! I love the color!!

Julie said...

Wow...I'm impressed!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

That is a great hat...you are way more talented than me!

Tiff said...

Love this hat!