My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 December 2008

Totally Talented Tuesday

It is time again for Totally Talented Tuesday

I was going to post the finished gift for my FIL, but alas it is not finished. Instead here is a blast from the past, showing I was not very creative even back in 1974! I am sort of depressed that my hair style has not changed much in 34 years. *sigh* At least I no longer wear pigtails and I should be happy the colour is the same. Click on the photo to see a clearer picture of me being all stylin in 1974.



Please join in on the fun and see what others have been up to.


12 comments:

blueviolet said...

I can't believe you still have that and it's in great shape! I wore pigtails and straight bangs like those too. I remember I had those elastic holders with the colored plastic balls on them for my pigtails. I had so many colors!

I don't think my mom has any of my creations anymore. You're lucky. I'm keeping my kids' things forever. :)

Dee said...

LOL! That is so great that you still have that though!! I love it!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Don't we all have those old handmade ornaments from when we were kids? I think your bell is lovely, and your pigtails are even better!

Abby said...

How cute! That is great that you still have it! My parents still have some of the ornaments that I made in preschool. What a fun thing to share!

Abby said...

How cute! That is great that you still have it! My parents still have some of the ornaments that I made in preschool. What a fun thing to share!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

thats cute!

April said...

Wow! I can't believe you still have that! Thanks for sharing.

Mel Fraase said...

Ha! I think my mom kept some school projects that look just like that (hair and all)!!!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi. Just stopping by your blog. I used to love to knit but stopped when the stork brought my boys! Lost the focus and knitting needles !

mannequin said...

Oh you looked so cute! You looked like the littlest Brady...oh what was her name, the youngest? There was Marsha, Jan and .....anyway, you look like her!! So cute.

Minxy Mimi said...

Cute! and like PP< you do look very Cindy Brady!

The Muse said...

I like it!