My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

11 December 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas

I would write something wonderfully profound or cheery regarding the 12 days of Christmas, since it is a happy, joyful time, but I am just exhausted. So let me instead get right to the point. There is going to be a fabulous giveaway held by Design Mom which looks to not only be fun, but gift filled. So, if you are looking for some fabulous giveaway prizes check out the The Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaway.

1 comment:

angie said...

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. I've appreciated your comments so much over the past while since we've "known" each other. I'm so NOT looking forward to the stage you are in because I know that I'll blink and they'll be in college! :)