My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

02 January 2009

100+ Book Challenge

I am an avid reader and I cannot resist a book challenge so I of course needed to add more.
I found a lovely challenge to read 100+ books in 2009. How could I resist?



Sign-up can be at anytime.

My Book List- a work in progress


1. Persian Girls by Nahid Rachlin
2. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
3. Things I Have Been Silent About by Azar Nafisi
4. Prisoner of Tehran by Marina Nemat
5. In The Land of Invisible Women by Qanta A. Ahmed
6. The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell
7. Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips
8. Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
9. The Virgin Queen's Daughter by Ella March Chase
10.The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar
11.Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
12.Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky
13.The Madonnas of Leningrad by Debra Dean
14. The Tent by Margsret Atwood
15. The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
16. Quicksand (Eve Duncan) by Iris Johansen
17. Vanish by Tom Pawlik
18. Sunflower Serenade by Tricia Goyer
19. Fossil Hunter by John B. Olson
20. Not On Our Watch by Don Cheadle and John Pendergast
21. Daniel X by James Patterson
22. My Hands Came Away Red by Lisa McKay
23. Prisoner of Tehran by Maria Nemat
24. Careless In Red by Elizabeth George
25. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
26. Royal Blood by Rona Sharon
27. Dreams of My Father by Barack Obama
28. The Seamstress by Frances De Pontes Peebles
29. 10-10-10 by Suzy Welch
30. The Ultimate Gift by Rene Gutteridge
31. Winter In Madrid by C.J. Sansom
32. Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crichton
33. A World I Never Made by James LePore
34. The Household Guide to Dying by Debra Adelaide
35. The Killing Tree by Rachel Keener
36. Mojo Mom by Amy Tiemann
37. Life Sentences by Laura Lippman
38. The Inferno by Dante
39. The Sonnets Poems of Love by William Shakespeare
40. Wiser Than Serpents by Susan May Warren
41. Sands of Time by Susan May Warren
42. In Sheep's Clothing by Susan May Warren
43. Notes From the Underground by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
44. Pigs Have Wings by P.G. Wodehouse
45. Summer Moonshine by P.G. Wodehouse
46. Triptych by Karin Slaughter
47. Lipstick Jihad by Azedeh Moaveni
48. Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell
49. The Heretics Daughter by Kathleen Kent
50. The Siege by Steven White
51. Pegasus Descending by James Lee Burke
52. In the Moon of Red Ponies James Lee Burke
53. Smoke Screen by Sandra Brown
54. The Italian Secretary by Caleb Carr
55. Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin
56. Run For Your Life by James Patterson
57. The Keepsake by Tess Gerritesen *TBR
58. Cross Country by James Patterson *TBR
59. BoneMan's Daughter by Ted Dekker *TBR
60. Footsteps in the Dark by Georgette Heyer *TBR
61. The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist *TBR
62. Nefertiti by Michelle Moran *TBR
63. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon *TBR
64. The White Queen: A Novel by Philippa Gregory *TBR
65. The Taste of Sorrow by Jude Morgan *TBR
66. The Heretic Queen: A Novel by Michelle Moran *TBR
67. Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran *TBR
68. Hugh and Bess by Susan Higginbotham *TBR
69. The Sari Shop Widow by Shobhan Bantwal *TBR
70. Her Fearful Symmetry: A Novel by Audrey Niffenegger *TBR
71. The Swan Maiden by Jules Watson *TBR
72. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown *TBR
73. Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali *TBR
74. The Book of Night Women by Marlon James *TBR





6 comments:

Tess said...

Sounds like a nice list! I love to read too but dont have much time to do so.

J. Kaye Oldner said...

Wanted to stop in and welcome you to this challenge. If you haven't already, feel free to join us at the Yahoo Groups where others are participating in this challenge as well as others.

kailani said...

I would love to read more if I could just find the time.

Also, thank you for stopping by and for your kind words and support. I really appreciate it!

Aloha
Kailani

rmgales said...

Nice book list. I'm tempted to enter the challenge, lol. I love to read, finding the time would be the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my first read of the year.

Sarahlcc said...

This is so neat! I'm either blogging or reading in my spare moments! On top of all the other hobbies! I'm learning knitting ~ that seems to help calm me down & relax.

Karla said...

Found your blog for the giveaways, but wanted to say I'm also doing J Kaye's reading challenge and also have finished 6 books so far! Good Luck!