My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

17 January 2009

2009 Valentine's Day Goody Swap



I am sending a package to Pam at City Mouse, Country Mouse and I believe Terry from Cherished Treasures is sending to me.

I am very excited! I have already been in contact with Pam.

****Terry-I do not have your email to send you my information. Please send me your email, since I could not find a place to post on your wonderful blog. Thanks!****

Questionnaire:

* What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day? A weekend alone with DH at a B&B in the mountains.

* In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like? We spend it together as a family with Valentines. Chinese takeaway, a movie, and chocolates.

* If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
Belgium Truffles, preferably cappuccino or espresso.

* Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? Most off the shelf candy bars and chocolate covered cherries.

* If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? Sadly, I would probably eat my way out. Sad, is it not?


An Island Life is hosting the 2009 Valentine's Goody Swap and sign-ups are available until the end of January, so sign up and play.

11 comments:

Ann said...

I know this is crazy to do, but I have no idea how to get Terri (the person sending something to you) address. If you hear from her please have her email: amerskine@hotmail.com or annonandon.blogspot.com

*I was reading your blog...we have a lot in common. Have fun with the Valentine Day Goody Swap....

blueviolet said...

It looks like fun and I've never done a swap before. I'm going to sign up! :)

Margot said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know you're one of my winners for the Vaseline Intensive Care lotion. Please come over and send my your shipping info.

Shana said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :o) Can't wait to see what everybody gets in their boxes. I love swaps!!!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Your blog is cute! Love the valentine meme!

Felicia said...

I am right there with you on eating my way out! Actually, I might push you out of the way so you wouldn't eat it all!

The Muse said...

:) :) Loved reading more about YOU !

Terry said...

Hi Jen - I enjoyed reading the answer to your questions. I liked you're answer to the pool of chocolate - that one took we awhile to think of what to say and usually I'm pretty quick with answers.Please email me and let mee know your address, this is becoming a lot of fun!

namaste said...

Can I just say, I would love to eat my way our of that chocolate pool.... sounds delicious!

Terry said...

Hi Jennifer,

I have no idea why nobody is getting my emails but I swear I'm sending them out. I'm excited to be a part of this swap and excited to check out your blog. Your answers are cute!

Any idea what settings I need to do so that comments can be left? I'm at a loss. Last time I had DH help me with some settings, he had the whole thing messed up. So I'll keep trying but I'll get you an email to let you know I won't forget you!

Terry said...

Hi Jennifer,

My email address is steveandterry@alliancecom.net

Please email me your address - I have your gift and can ship it out tomorrow!