My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

02 January 2009

Audiobook Challenge 2009

Really, being a knitter, one had to assume I would need to listen to a book while knitting, so this is the perfect way for me to do both of my hobbies at the same time. :)

The challenge is to listen to at least 12 Audiobooks in 2009. Really, this is an easy one. I shall be interested to see just how many books I do actually listen to. It will also be a great indicated of how much I have knit.



Join in on the fun!

Audio Book List

1.Phantom Prey by John Sandford

7 comments:

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

I used to listen to audio books while driving when I was in Japan. I am very thankful to whoever started making audio books. It's great for busy people, especially moms!

Goodluck on your challenge!

Rae Ann said...

Have you heard of Librivox? (librivox.com) It is an online repository of public domain audio books. They are read by volunteers. It covers all of the classics. I have listened to all of the Wizard of Oz books, as well as a couple of serial dramas from teh '40's. Big fun!

Ginny said...

I've never listened to an audio book. You like it then? I will have to try it sometime. Might get some scrapbooking done since I seem to have replaced that with blogging & reading.

J. Kaye Oldner said...

Welcome to the Audiobook Challenge! You have picked a great one to start off with!

Kathleen said...

That's a great idea. Why didn't I ever think of listening to books while I knit? I always debate over whether to do one or the other when I have some free time, so why not do both? You're brilliant, and this has really added great possibilities to my life.

Jennifer Berry said...

Hi Jennifer,

I am Jennifer Berry and I saw your question about what is involved with position at the family guide. I can give you a step by step but basically you add businesses in your area that are great for kids, do reviews of businesses and then sell advertising to the businesses. Please feel free to contact me at: jenberry@organizethislife.com

Chris said...

I have never listened to audio books but after xmas we ended up with an extra I~Pod shuffle that the boys didn't need so hubby and I are going to share it. A good friend of mine downloads audio books and puts them on hers maybe I should try. I do a lot of reading but sometimes it takes me awhile to finish a book because I run out of time in a day.