My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 January 2009

Awards I Have Recently Been Given

Since I decided to take blogging more seriously (thanks Kathleen) I have met some wonderful people and three of those people have given me awards. I can never decide who to give awards to because honestly I adore all the blogs I visit. However I will answer all the questions.

The first award was given to me by ElfTea.



I am supposed to share 10 honest things about me.

1) I am an introvert.
2) I rarely wear make-up.
3) I never, ever wear fingernail polish.
4) I have never had a manicure.
5) I have never had a pedicure.
6) I have quite a sweet tooth.
7) I do not drink alcohol.
8) I almost never dry my hair.
9) I cannot stand clutter.
10) I am terrified of heights.

The second award was given to me by my best friend Deb.



'This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propogated. Please give more attention to these writers!'

The final award is from Dee.



I am supposed to mention 5 addictions, so here they are:

1) Coffee (organic and Fair Trade only)
2) Reading
3) Knitting
4) Chocolate (organic and Fair Trade)
5) Blog hopping

Thank you all for bestowing me with these lovely awards. Now everyone knows more than they ever wanted to about me.

10 comments:

Kathleen said...

I can't believe how many things we have in common, #s 1-5 for sure, and #8-9 definitely. I also love coffee, reading, knitting, chocolate and blog hopping! No wonder we visit each other so much.

Christine said...

I love the same things you do! I'm a huge Sense and Sensibility Fan - I am a Jane Austen'ite'! We love some of the same books, movies, coffee, chocolate, knitting and moms of teenagers!! Gotta love this world of blogging brings people of differing and same interests together!
Congratulations on your awards today! WhoooHooooo!!! :)

April said...

Congrats on so many bloggy awards...you are very deserving.

blueviolet said...

Congrats on yours too.

Lolli said...

Wow! Congrats on all of your awards! That's so cool!

Chris said...

Congrats on the awards.

angie said...

Congrats on your awards. But. I must pause. you have NEVER. HAD. a. manicure. or. pedicure? WHAT?

Go get one. Immediately.

I don't drink alcohol either. I hate clutter. I have a sweet tooth, and I'm addicted to reading and blogging.

Let's see.....what else do we have in common? Crazy twin pregnancy? check. :)

Megan said...

Congrats on getting bloggy awards!! Fun! =D

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me.

Aubrey said...

Yay on your awards. They are so much fun to get PLUS we get to learn little bits about you!

Elftea said...

Happy awards day