My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

31 January 2009

Cancer Claimed Yet Another Innocent Life.

October 11, 2006 - January 30, 2009

Please visit Tuesday's family read about them. offer your condolences and prayers. I cannot imagine what this family is going through right now and pray I never have to.

Hold your children and tell them how loved they are, no matter how old they are. Life is precious and for some, far too short.

****Time Is Almost Up! Please check out my Bazil Essentials Giveaway and my Twisted Silver Giveaway!****

10 comments:

AshMeyer said...

My 4 yr. old nephew was recently diagnosed with Lukemia. The sudden abruptness of it all seemed so surreal. Children like him are in my prayers everyday and I thank you for bringing awareness.

Chris said...

It breaks my heart to see a sick or hurt child. It just isn't natural or right. I feel for this family and am glad to reach out to them.

Jenni Jiggety said...

I am so sad for that family....what a tragedy.

Kathleen said...

I should not have gone over to that blog, but am glad I did. This is my worst nightmare, and I can only imagine what the family must be feeling. I pray that Tuesday is in a better place.

namaste said...

I feel so bad. I had gone over there in the morning and read about how she was sitting with Tuesday in her bed. It was heartbreaking. Then, I went to visit my "neighbors" tonight and saw your post. Very sad.

namaste said...

I feel so bad. I had gone over there in the morning and read about how she was sitting with Tuesday in her bed. It was heartbreaking. Then, I went to visit my "neighbors" tonight and saw your post. Very sad.

AngiDe- Nana's Box said...

Hey, I have a surprise for you over at my blog. come check it out!

Angie
"Nana's Box"

Naomi said...

Oh, no.

The Thompson's said...

Amen to that sister, amen to that. They have our prayers.

blueviolet said...

It's really sad. I've been following along and her posts are heart wrenching.