My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 January 2009

Coming Up Empty

I cannot think of a thing to blog about.

Well I can, but it is nothing anyone wants to read about, trust me on this one.

I could go on about pain and lack of sleep or my health insurance company's crazy "rules" and how DH spent an hour talking with them last night and got nowhere. I could go on at length about the injustices happening all around the world or try to explain my desire to have a Blackberry Pearl (which I do not need, yet desire). Or to spare everyone, I could just go take my next dose of medication, lie down with a rice bag and hope I wake in less pain and with something to post.

I am going to guess everyone would prefer I do the last option.

Wishing all of you a wonderful Saturday!

9 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Actually I'd like to hear about how much you want that Pearl!!

Hoping the pain eases soon my dear.

KGW said...

Just visiting from SITS. I like your blog design.

blueviolet said...

Somebody made us one of those rice bags once and it is a hot commodity in this house! So soothing!

Ky said...

Sigh... wish I could take the pain away. {{{{Jen}}}}}

3boyzmom said...

Hi! I just joined the comment club at MBC!! Very cute blog design!!! Hope you feel better!! I'll be visiting regularly:)

From A Creative Heart said...

Oh for Pete's sake...for someone that continually makes fun of me for my love of gadgets.....I can't believe you are wanting a Blackberry!!! LOL When you tell us about your "cute crush" I will be taking away all your meds!!!!
Call you soon!!!
Hugs,
Deb

Jennifer said...

You know I will NEVER buy one, I just think the pink one is cute. I have no idea what it does, just that it is cute. Still, I am too cheap to buy one and I certainly do not need one.

ElfTea said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Funny, I'd rather read your tiny NON-Post than other's long gone on post.

My Soul said...

Im not sure all of those sound pretty good to me! I think everyone can relate to all of those topics.