My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 January 2009

Extraordinary Mothers Site Launch Today!



What began as Mommies United has grown and blossomed into Extraordinary Mothers! Today is the launch of the new site! This is not just a blog, rather a mommy endeavour. There is a forum, weekly features, reviews, tips, giveaways, parties and so much more. Current giveaways include The Sak and a Keurig.

Come on over and take a look at Extraordinary Mothers and see all that is being offered. The opportunities are only as limited as one makes them.


3 comments:

Janeen said...

Just checking in to see if your Inauguration post was up yet. Well stop by for some scones and tea later when you need an afternoon break! My ChaCha security detail will keep me busy today so I'll check back in with you all tonight!

April said...

Thanks for sharing about the new site!

Mama Snow said...

I just added your button. Thanks for entering my giveaways. It seem we have joined a lot of the same networks and I noticed you again on the Extraordinary Mothers, which I recently joined.
Well it sure is nice to have blog support! By the way nice blog!

Tasha Snow (Mama Snow)
Catch the Drift