My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 January 2009

Fabulous Prizes I Have Won

I have been blessed to win some fabulous prizes and for awhile I was very, very good about posting my wins. Then something happened. I intended to post as I took the photos as soon as I opened the boxes, then forgot to post about the wins. I have no excuse. I not completely without manners, I did email everyone thanking them. Here are some gifts I have won in the past month or so. I tried to get a business card in with each photo. Every item I won is fabulous, my photography is not, yet the gifts, fabulous. Please take some time to visit their store sites, as they all do exceptional work.
The following were won in a lovely package from The American Craft Guide







I also won a gorgeous necklace and earring set from Lady Lynn's Boutique It is really difficult to photograph jewellery.



I won a beautiful earrings from Twisted Silver from a giveaway hosted by 7 Clown Circus



I received an Awesome T-shirt from Living the Dream Shirt from a giveawy hosted by Forever and Always



Finally, a Tee Shirt from Multiple Moms Rock the giveaway was hosted by 5 Minutes For Mom



Thank you to everyone who hosts giveaways. I enjoy entering them and really appreciate any I win!

8 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Nice! You've made out like a bandit! ;) Congrats!

blueviolet said...

Oooo, what lovely things you have! Lucky girl!

onangelwings said...

Those are all awesome wins.

Congratulations on being so lucky.

Ann said...

Hey, look at you!
Congratulations! They're such great prizes too!

mannequin said...

I didn't know you won the Shower Earrings! Belated congrats :)

My ears are what I've got to start on next. I need twisted little ear accessories.

Naomi said...

Love the TW earrings... you need to go somewhere fancy in those, for sure!

Lady Lynn's Boutique said...

That's so sweet of you to post this and so glad you won!

Kathleen said...

I love seeing the things that people have won, and it looks like you got some cool things. I especially like the American Craft stuff (of course).