My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 January 2009

Focus Friday-Week Two

Ellen at Thrifty & Chic Mom has come up with Focus Friday, where we choose one thing we focus on for that week.

Focus Friday


Last week I decided to focus on the time I spend on the computer, since it was getting out of hand. How did I do?

1) I will make a list of the days that I do certain types of posts. Obviously I cannot plan my spontaneous posts, so those will come whenever. COMPLETED
2) I will decide upon a practical amount of time in the mornings and evenings to check out blogs. COMPLETED
3) I will endeavour to get my blog posts done early in the morning or right before bed, I am shooting for morning. COMPLETED

For this upcoming week I am going to focus on a task I have been putting off. I really do not want to do this one, but it needs to be done. I am going to organise all of our schedules. Yes, all five of our schedules.

1) Get my computer, paper, and Blackberry calendars up to date.

I know it looks as though this will be simple. Not so. There are 5 of us with very different schedules, then I need to add in school days and half days, vacations, birthdays, dental appointments. I am getting queasy thinking about it, especially since my Blackberry and I are not yet the best of friends.


Next week I shall report back with how well I did or did not do. Wish me luck, I am going to need it.


If you need to focus on specific areas in your life, head over to Thrifty & Chic Momand join in on Focus Friday

10 comments:

The Muse said...

im so pulling for you...and frankly amazed that your COMPLETED list is so vast...WOW...go girl go!

blueviolet said...

Good job on tackling last week and good luck on this week! I like your this week's goal better than mine. Wanna trade? :)

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Congrats on completing your goals and good luck this week!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I will be praying for you this week- blackberry and I aren't friends yet either LOL

Marissa said...

Wow, I love the idea of Focus Friday! I spend way too much time on the computer as well. It's great to set a goal and then report back on how you did. Good luck with your focus this week!

namaste said...

That's a big endeavor! Good luck!!!!

Minxy Mimi said...

Good Luck!!!
Sounds like a lot to do, but it sounds like you are more than capable!

Nina said...

Great job completing last weeks tasks. I need to make cutting my computer time a project. LOL...

Good luck this week!!!

Nanny A said...

Congrats on the success of last week. I think I will have to adapt your "computer time" theme as well for myself one week. I can get carried away for hours just reading blogs.

I just joined up on Focus Friday today, I am excited to be motivated by you and the others. Good luck this week!

Wifey Dessert said...

Good luck!! I know how difficult it can be sometimes to get all your family organized!! thank you for stopping by my blog and again good luck on your project!!