My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

22 January 2009

Honoured With Two Awards

I have been honoured with two awards, and I am extremely grateful! Thank you both for thinking of me.

The first came from my friend Lori of The Downs Gang. If you have not been to her blog, you must, she is a riot.Casey from Deuce's World: A couch with a viewher blog is also fabulous!

According to Lori's site here are the rules: You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year. List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award!
So my 5 things are (in no order):

1) A fresh start
2) After Christmas Sales
3) The quarter changes and DH's work schedule gets "better"
4) Track season begins for the boys
5) Tax Refund

My second award for the day is from This Is My World, which is another must read blog.


I am rather honoured to be thought of as impressive and I am supposed to pass this award on to other impressive bloggers.

I am not passing these two awards on, yet. Not because I do not know of many, many worthy blogs, but rather I am feeling miserable and just want my hot tea and my husband to pamper me.

Please take time to check out my first ever giveaway, Thank You.

2 comments:

Christine @ Live Laugh Love and Bloggings said...

Jennifer - Congratulations!! :)

I hope you are feeling better after your tea and a little pampering! Peaceful sleep tonight is wished for you and all the things that dreams are made of.

MommaYoung said...

Sorry you don't feel well, but congrats on the awards!