My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 January 2009

Inauguration Time Is Here!




I am all aflutter and I am so excited and indeed hopeful.

Please pardon my being a poor hostess, as I have not set up to party. First I must listen and enjoy this moment in time.

I pray dear friends, that you are all watching as well.

If you are not familiar with the Ball and parties set up today it is not too late. Everyone is invited to the Blogland Inaugural Ball Party!
Make certain you link back to Muse Swings so everyone can connect and go from blog to blog. I am very excited as this is my first virtual Blogland Inaugural Ball Party!

11 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

I had to post early or I knew I'd never be able to concentrate. This is just too big and exciting!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Oh you're so right, Jennifer! Have been watching the transfer to our new President! Exciting, indeed! A new chapter unfolds...
Will see you at the ball!

namaste said...

What an amazing day! I'm just soooo happy.

One Anxious Mommy said...

So exciting! What a great day!

One Anxious Mommy said...

Such an exciting day for our country!

One Anxious Mommy said...

ha ha! I just realized why my first comment isn't showing up. Sorry!! Now you will have me saying almost the same thing twice! :-)

Jess @ NBP said...

Thanks I wasn't really sure how well it was put together but I kind of typed it on a whim.

Blogland Inaugural Ball Party, eh? LOL Going to check that out now.

Jenni Jiggety said...

What a fun idea!!!! I am off to check it out!

MuseSwings said...

I've hardly had time to visit everyone today - too mezmerized by the inauguration! What a day!

angie said...

I feel more excited and almost euphoric......I can't remember ever being this excited for new changes in a presidency before.....and, I'm not a Democrat. :)

Debby said...

I've been watching this all with such a sense of pride and excitement.