My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 January 2009

Mom Time In '09

Jolly Mom and Go Graham Go are hosting are hosting a blog party title "Mom Time In '09"
Mom Time in '09 Party

They are asking the question, "What is it that you do to take time for yourself?"

If anyone is looking for a long a deep answer form me, I am about to disappoint. My answer is a simple one, I take time out to read. Yes, I do blog and that too is a lot of fun and I enjoy making new bloggy friends. However, me time is spent in quiet solitude with a good book, my cat (although she thinks I am her kitten so she is tad confused) and my favourite quilt.

Check out Jolly Mom and Go Graham Go and their blog party,"Mom Time In '09"

7 comments:

Cammie said...

Im a big reader also! If you are on Goodreads go friend me!

Hey Mama where's my... said...

Just posted a new contest actually, check it out, and tell your bloggy friends!!

Felicia said...

I love to read too.. finding the time is another matter!

Felicia said...

I love to read too.. finding the time is another matter!

The Muse said...

Time? We can have me time???? LOL

Trine said...

Oh but Jen, Reading is great me-time. Love to read too. Love your blog too.
Trine

Jolly Mom said...

I feel the exact same way about reading a good book! There is nothing like it. My hubby doesn't understand how I like a book more than a movie. A good book totally transports you to another world!

Thanks for playing along with us today and sharing how you take time for yourself!