My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 January 2009

My Account Was Hacked!

It has not been a good evening. I am so frustrated. Someone hacked into my Twitter account (I never even thought of that happening) and sent Direct Messages to (I think) everyone I follow from my account. How creepy is that? Now there are going to be a lot of people thinking I am really freaking weird. I am extremely upset about this.

If anyone happened to have received a bizarre DM from me, it was not me and it has been reported.

9 comments:

Naomi said...

holy cow! I had no idea that was even possible...

Brittany said...

I didn't get one from you! But that sucks! I don't get why anyone or anything would want to do that!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I've been seeing tweets about hacked DMs a lot lately...Make sure you change your PW and tweet a warning out to your friends. They're basically out to get their pw's as well. =(

Lolli said...

This same thing happened a week or so ago. A lot of people were having DMs sent from their accounts. I got one from myself. But today, I didn't get one from you. I agree--send out a tweet to your followers and change your password. And don't worry too much. :)

Christine said...

I am so sorry! I've been seeing some twitter convo about others being hacked and spamed DMs!

Like everyone else said, change PW and send out a Tweet!

Anyone who is following you here wouldl I hope know you are not that type!

I didn't get one either by the way!

Hang in there! You've got tons of support here for ya! :)

mannequin said...

Wow. That's not a pleasant thing.

What pleasure could someone possibly get from doing that? Weird.

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Bummer!

The Thompson's said...

Hey Jennifer! Thannks for stopping by today! I love your blog and hope you wont mind if I follow along.

Please come back often and follow us as well if you like. Just like you we love new followers because they turn in to friends!

God Bless

The Muse said...

oh thats so awful!...
i have not really twittered very long...really, that's scary!