My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 January 2009

New Year, New You Contest or Pick Me!

As some of you know, I am very much into making my entire home ecologically friendly. I realise this is no small task and it is a work in progress.

Kathleen of Katydidandkid fame is offering a New Year, New You giveaway.

Anyone who has read any of my recent blog posts knows I need to work on a new me. As for the eco-friendly part, as I mentioned, it is a work in progress and I appreciate any and all help that comes my way.

So, I am crossing my extremities hoping I will be the randomly selected winner, yet preparing myself for defeat. Yes, defeat (think Keurig to name just one). Even if you do not want to enter her New Year, New You contest, visit her blog, you will be glad you did.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the kind words about me. I wish one of us would win a Keurig...I've been wanting one of those for a while, since we tend not to drink the whole pot of coffee. Often I can barely finish a cup.

I wouldn't mind a Senseo either (they're cheaper) but I haven't seen many being given away.

The Muse said...

have to check it out to be sure...
go green :)