My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

11 January 2009

Not Me Monday #2

It is time again for Not Me Mondays hosted by MckMiracle



I did not ignore almost everything and spend the day reading two novels.

I did not stay in pajamas all day.

I did not leave all the food preparation to my husband because I was too busy reading.

I did not eat gluten free bread, cheese, and grapes throughout the day so I did not need to stop reading and take the time to use utensils.

I did not take a nap between novels.

I most definitely did not have peanut butter pie for lunch.

Would you like to play along? Read the rules here and then begin.

12 comments:

mannequin said...

I think I'll start playing along with these Not Me Mondays. I'm constantly getting accused of things and it certainly wasn't me.

And the reading of two novels? Well that was work. I mean, you have to get that done for the challenge.
I don't believe it. Not for a minute.

blueviolet said...

I am not even the least bit jealous about your day's events. ;)

Dee said...

sounds like a good day to me! Reading, PJs, and naps!! My family is always amazed how I can forget everthing and spend all day reading! And dont worry...most days I'm in my pjs all day! :)

angie said...

What two novels?

Lori said...

reading all day in your jammies... oh what a dream day... but I don't think my kiddos would jive with it!

Kimber said...

Reading all day? And in jammies?? What a super-fantastic day. I could use one of those.

Eli's Lids said...

This is too funny. I have seen it a few times while blog hopping. I went to borders to get the next two books for my book club and they were out of both. Good thing there is half.com!
http://elislids.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

now that sounds like the best day!

The Riggs Family said...

I am so NOT jealous that you got to read all day. :-) Hope they were good books.

S.L.P said...

Wow you had a fabulous day! I'm so jealous! Happy Not Me Monday!

Kathleen said...

Peanut Butter Pie??? Two novels??? In one day??? And a nap!!! Jennifer, I'm so jealous!! But alas, that used to be my life.

I'm afraid to play along since my guilty pleasures are shameful (like eating too much chocolate and eating more of Soren's toast than he did. In the middle of the day. I'll leave it at that).

Nico's Mom said...

I am so jealous, I am reading the Twilight series and can't put them down!!! I wish I could stay home from work and finish them!!!