My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 January 2009

Not Me Monday #3

I did not send DH out with a coupon and a list to buy yet another novel.

I did not spend a long weekend in pajamas, showering then putting on clean jammies, then repeating the cycle for about 4 days.

I did not stay up late every night over the long weekend playing on the computer then sleeping in late,

I did not spend the long weekend taking naps.

I did not ask my son to program my Blackberry and he did not program it in like 30 minutes.

I most definitely did not not leave the house over the weekend.

Would you like to play along? Read the rules here and then begin.

11 comments:

Lolli said...

Ahh! SOunds like NOT my kind of weekend! :)

Joelle said...

Ah I love living in the jammies for 4 days. Today I didn't get out of mine until around 4pm :)

blueviolet said...

Let's just say that the book is absolutely necessary for the buy a book challenge...that's all.

And the pajamas...you know how I feel about pajamas. I like what I am reading here!

Tami said...

Hi Jennifer

I will definitely keep you on my followers, as I enjoy reading your posts! I hope you do the same. Sadly my time is limited here on blogger. =(

I can keep up with the few I decided to keep.

Good luck with your "CRACK"berry =)

HuGZ
Tami

Hey Mama where's my... said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by but you missed the contest this time, it's ok, I'll have more :) Love you page too, I need to know how to get a header like yours! Have a great evening~

The Muse said...

sometimes just staying home is heaven! :)

Dee said...

I love living in PJs and napping all weekend! One day I'll be able to do that again! :)

Chris said...

I love weekends when I can stay in my jammies. I have them a lot more often in the winter months then the summer months.

mydogumentary said...

I'm so jealous you got to do that! I'm coming over from SITS to say hi! Love your "Not me Monday!"

Brooke said...

Can I have your son program my Blackberry? LOL

Momma_Hug said...

Long weekends in pj's, nope, not me either. We never let our oldest son to program either things for us either (hahaha).