My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

05 January 2009

Not Me Monday

I am participating in my first of many Not Me Mondays hosted by MckMiracle



I did not watch the clock waiting for my local doughnut store to open.

I did not have DH go back to the aforementioned doughnut store for raised glazed, since they were not ready on his first trip.

I did not eat 5 doughnuts, just because the store was closed over the holidays and I felt I had to make up for lost time.

I did not spend all of break staying up way too late.

I did not have a happy glint in my eye as my children resumed school today and DH went back to work.

I did not hide the last of my MIL's homemade caramels for myself.

Would you like to play along? Read the rules here and then begin.

11 comments:

mannequin said...

kee hee hee. I just love these anti-confessionals.
They remind me that I am not really alone in my addictions. Mine is pink cupcakes though and I only like homemade.

Carrie said...

I didn't have that happy glint in my eye when my daughter went back to preschool today. I won't have it either tomorrow when my son goes back to elementary school! {{wink}}

From A Creative Heart said...

All I could think of was...liar, liar, pants on fire...LOL

Dee said...

oh now I want a doughnut!!!

blueviolet said...

Doughnuts AND caramels, why you are going to have a most decadent day, my dear! Care to share?

Brittany said...

LOL I hide things I want to myself too!

angie said...

I didn't have a happy glint in my eye when my kids went to school this morning either! :)

Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

I even have a designated hiding space for things like that :)

Chris said...

I love those glazed donuts too. I just can't resist them.

Helene said...

Great list of all the things you "didn't" do today!! Now I'm craving donuts!!!!

Elizabeth said...

LOL! I'm so going to go check that link out!